Monday, January 3, 2011

Good resolution for the NEW YEAR...

READ a French story each night before going to bed


BY LeCoqHopeful


I used to study French when I was in school, and thought that I’d keep it on in college, however I fell in love with a different subject just before applying to college and decided the language could be dropped. Basically I traded French for Drama [...]

Now [...] colleges do include things like bouffon/comedie de l’arte/physical/clowning etc within the courses they offer- but for me, the cream of the crop for physical theatre is the Jacques LeCoq school in Paris. Of course to attend college in Paris I need a degree of French, and hence my resolution. The subject I dropped in order to follow the path I love is now the subject I need most in order to keep going on the path.

READ MORE

No comments: